Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Colossians 2 overflowing with thankfulness


Colossians 2:6-7


"6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."


Ok, so I am kind of glad I got behind on my posts because this being thanksgiving week I am so excited to learn about giving thanks. I found beautiful riches in these chapters when I read them last week but this week thankfulness and joy are jumping out at me from the pages! 


are we overflowing with thankfulness always? are the words out of our mouths filled with thanksgiving or are they laced with complaint? I pray that the Lord will help me to be thankful everyday, positive and to not complain-for I have nothing to complain about!! He has given me more than I ever imagined I should alway overflow with joyful thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

  1. I just read that verse too, and I agree, this week just seems to remind us of how much God loves us and the many things we out to be thankful for.

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete