Thursday, March 10, 2011

Romans 2 God is Kind but he is not Soft.


Romans 2 (The Message)


"3-4You didn't think, did you, that just by pointing your finger at others you would distract God from seeing all your misdoings and from coming down on you hard? Or did you think that because he's such a nice God, he'd let you off the hook? Better think this one through from the beginning. God is kind, but he's not soft. In kindness he takes us firmly by the hand and leads us into a radical life-change." 


Let us not be deceived that we can live and not realize that all of our actions an decisions have consequences. 
Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.



I pray that I will be able to always live out the radical life change that the Lord requires of me, because he holds me by the hand and has given me the tools I need to live out and walk out his truth. I pray that I see the sin in my life and repent and walk in the way of the Lord. That I don't judge others in hopes of numbing the sin that wants to take home in my heart. Lord cleanse my heart. 
I want to follow after you~


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are enjoying the Romans study. And by the way your wallpaper is very cute!

    ReplyDelete