Monday, April 20, 2015

The Donut Party cont..

 
I shared my donut inspiration board earlier and now I bring you the actual Donut party!



It was a fun time putting it all together! The girls painted this cute
old fashioned shop looking awning. They had a blast painting it! I loved how it
turned out- their painting gave it a not so serious look but an antique feel still!
 
 
There were tons of donuts and the littles did not lose time getting to them! I loved that Krispy Kreme donuts has these hats for free! the kids loved wearing them as well as some of the adults!
 
The sweet couple on the left top  square were our guest speakers! Heather and Andy are the leaders of Dayton Chi Alpha. They shared with us from Psalm 34:8- Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. It was a sweet time of encouragement especially for young families. Their experiences were shared in a vulnerable way that led us to connect deeply with them!
As you can see the fun times rolled with the games! The kids loved the games as well as the crafts!
 
The donut theme is so versatile and fun that I'm sure I will be using it again! I only hope the spread of donuts will always be extensive- because life is too short!
 
Love. Life. Donuts.
 
Gracefully Always, Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment