Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Donut Party inspiration board


Donuts have been on my mind all week! Not a bad thing per say but definitely very tempting!
I have been planning a Donut Party for the girls at my church! the party is this Friday and I am so excited to see how it all comes together!

1. donut memory printable 2. I designed this sign using picmonkey 3.donut balloons! love! 4. love life donuts poster 5.donut flags printable 6. donut craft 7. donut invitation 8. milk bottles inspiration
 
Just wanted to share with you a bit of inspiration! I created this board using olio board on line it was so cool and easy to do! For even more donut inspiration check out my Donut Party Board on Pinterest! I will update this post with photos of the actual event! You donut want to miss it!

Gracefully Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment