Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 10 Joy

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my
heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him." ~Psalm 28:7


Joy comes from the Lord and through it he gives us strength. Joy helps keep thanksgiving at the forefront because if we have Joy we can sing thanksgiving songs easily. I pray that the Lord will continue to give us his joy so that our sons will grow in an atmosphere of Joy taking it with them everywhere they go.



May our sons_be filled with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22)


Lord,  be our strength as you fill our hearts with joy. May our sons learn to love you and thrive to seek your Joy because they will never be let down! Teach us oh Lord how to bear fruit over abundantly for you and that our sons will learn from us as we learn from you. 
we love you, amen

Gracefully Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment