Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Grace Extended

But He gives us more and more grace (power of the Holy Spirit, to meet this evil tendency and all others fully). That is why He says, God sets Himself against the proud and haughty, but gives grace [continually] to the lowly (those who are humble enough to receive it). [Prov. 3:34.] (James 4:6 AMP)
Now I know I was not able to post for two days but  I have meditated on the topic of Grace. I pondered  on this graceful becoming  journey that I've been called on. 

As a gift that was given to me freely enriching my life, I want to freely give it. 
I have discovered that the best place to practice and the one we most overlook is our family.

My prayer for today is Lord make us extenders of Grace just as have extended grace to us. 

Gracefully Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment