Friday, October 14, 2011

Book Review: The Love and Respect Experience A husband friendly Devotional that wives truly love by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs




A few years ago my dear Josh and I went through the bible study " Love and Respect" and we really enjoyed it. We really gleaned so much from it that we own the book. So when I saw this devotional from book sneeze I knew I had to get it. The book contains 52 Devotions that are  based on the three cycles that make up the base of Love and respect.
 These cycles are: the crazy cycle, the rewarded cycle, and the energizing cycle.

When I received it in the mail I was thoroughly surprised and impressed. It is beautifully leather bounded. The colors are rich and pages are smooth and inviting. I love the way the pages are set up, especially that at the end we have a time of prayer and an action to take on after reading that devotional. My husband and I have been reading it before we go to bed and we are able to recall the information we learned before; but for those who have not read the book there are many resources at the end of the book. Devotionals are not on the men's top picks for book to read, so when I saw that this one was especially geared for men I knew we had to give it try. My husband is very satisfied with it and the only thing he wished for was for a bookmark as part of the book to mark the place we left off at. We highly recommend this devotional. Warning: you might not only be able to read one at a time or one a week for that matter!


Gracefully Daisy and Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment