Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the little cow-blue bell

Blue Bell the little cow

I am not much of an animal person but I still
can't pass up a cute baby animal even if it is just to
take a picture! lol
this sweet cow reminds me of the innocence and beauty of my niece
when she visited in 2008! we had such a blast! boy time flies!
She was visiting from Texas so in honor of my favorite ice-cream in the whole world
I took it upon myself to name this sweet calf-Blue Bell!

Janette so sweet...


Gracefully Daisy
I heart faces

3 comments:

  1. What sweet baby calf. Also love the picture of your niece.

    We got your sweet invitation for the party, sounds like so much fun and we are still checking our calenders. Not yet sure if we are going out of town that weekend or not. I will let you know though. Sorry I should be leaving this on facebook lol!
    Much Love
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie! thank you so much for stopping by!
    Jana thank you for the comment!
    I do love this sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete