Friday, August 29, 2014

Flamingo Inspiration for Giselle's First Birthday Party Part 2


This  darling book was a perfect inspiration for a flamingo birthday

I shared about the flamingo inspiration for our little Lady's first birthday party here
Here are a few more elements that led me to create this sweet event for Giselle. 
I totally judged this book by its cover! I am so glad I did because I was blown away by the beautiful illustrations when I opened it! This wordless picture book is a bout a little girls and her graceful flamingo friend that together explore friendship through synchronized dance. 
 Find a way to get your hands on it you will love it! 
The flamingo printable came from The Tomkat Studio. She has the cutest birthday party ideas!


Looking for an invitation can be daunting because there are so many and you could spend a fortune! Of course on Pinterest the ideas abound. Check out my Pinterest board
 I wanted something classy and simple and I was able to create this one on picmonkey based on an invitation I saw on Pinterest. I love picmonkey and the awesome projects I am able to create on this website for free!
I loved how this invitation turned out. It was so fun getting to share it with our friends and family!
Party post coming soon! Thank you in advance for following along on this fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment