Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dreaming...



Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;
    you formed me in my mother’s womb.
I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking!
    Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
    I worship in adoration—what a creation!
You know me inside and out,
    you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
    how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
    all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared
    before I’d even lived one day.  



Our little family is growing and in this season of our lives
we are dreaming big! we are dreaming about the beautiful
days ahead getting to know each other, to marvel once more 
at how a new baby is gifted to us to love, of sweet summer days
exploring with not just one but two little ones!



So much change for this big brother! 
He is so excited about baby and talks to her all the time! 
He is the only one picking names, we are still trying to make a list! 
He is also growing up too fast! He is potty trained and in a big boy bed! 
Time really escapes through our fingers like water. 
My prayer for him is: 
"May Sami love the Lord his God, with all his heart, 
with all his soul, and strength." Deut 6:5


This pregnancy has been bathed with love from the very beginning!
Thank God for my wonderful husband who tenderly loves, blesses, 
holds, and cares for us. 


As a woman I have discovered so much while being pregnant.
At times when I want to be negative about the way I look or feel 
friends are so amazing at reminding me how beautiful I am. 
This still feels a little weird for me to type but they are simply
looking at me through eyes of love. The same eyes the Lord 
sees us all through. Love. His love for us let's him look at the beauty
he has placed within us. 


We are excited to bring you home little one! The Lord is good  to us
and so he gives us you. I pray that as you develop and grow you become 
stronger, that you can sense how much we love you, that you can hear
our voices sweetly loving you and longing for your arrival! 
We are preparing our hearts and our home for you! We love you and cherish you so...
Gracefully Daisy

all pictures were taken by the beautifully talented Catherine Marrs

No comments:

Post a Comment