Monday, February 28, 2011

February favorites 3 and 4

"Late February, and the air's so balmy snowdrops and crocuses might be fooled into early blooming. Then, the inevitable blizzard will come, blighting our harbingers of spring, and the numbed yards will go back undercover.  In Florida, it's strawberry season— shortcake, waffles, berries and cream will be penciled on the coffee shop menus."

Despite of truth found in this quote I love February and all the joy that it brings to my heart every year! here are two more of my favorite things that happened this month!

Josh's Birthday Meal and Birthday Cake
We had apple stuffed pork tenderloin with red cabbage and roasted red potatoes! for dessert we had an awesomely moist chocolate cake!What a blessing to have such a wonderful husband! I hope I can bless him just as much as he blesses me! 
Love you babe!

I can't believe that this is the last day of my beloved month-on to the next! 
I am excited to discover all the wonderful things that March has in store one of them being a visit from my dear little sister!

 “I have loved you with an everlasting love;
   I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. Jeremiah 31:3
One of my all time favorite verses-brings me peace and great joy when I meditate in it. We are blessed to have a wonderfully gracious and loving God! 
All my love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment