Monday, September 30, 2013

31 days of Graceful Becoming


31 one days...rigth at this moment it seems like a long time... 

I am very excited to join a community of ladies who for 31 days will be writing about a topic in the month of October. I will be sharing with you some thoughts on grace. I have been drawn to grace these last few months. To learn more about it, fill my thoughts with it, embrace it, and live it out  is my desire. My thoughts and experiences will be catalogued here. I invite you to join me in my journey of Graceful Becoming. I discovered a definition of grace recently and it has left me hungry for more. I will be unpacking this defenition throughout the month. So I leave you with it ponder it, take it, and try it out...


" Grace, particularly that which causes joy, pleasure, gratification, favor acceptance for a kindness granted or desired, a benefit, thanks, gratitude. The absolutely free expression of the loving kindness of God to men finding its only motive in the bounty and benevolence of the Giver; unearned, unmerited favor; it changes the individual to a new creature with out destroying his individuality."
(Complete Word Study Dictionary of the New Testament)

~gracefully daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment