Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cute as a Button Baby Shower

On Saturday I hosted a baby Shower for my sister in law. It turned out to be a beautiful affair.a yogurt bar was offered full of fruit and a delicious homemade granola. 

a "sew" sweet dessert table on top of a sewing machine table given to me by the sweet Jenilee was a highlight.
Here is a little bit of where I got my inspiration
1. Invitations and thank you cards 2. Sew on and sew forth printable 3. Cute as a button printable

What a lovely time we shared alongside family and friends. The beautiful S was created from buttons by me. A dear friend and I baked the strawberry cake and cupcakes.The little buttons were made using a candy button mold. The flower pin for the mommy to be was inspired from  here


Gracefully Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment