Monday, May 30, 2011

Remember #32-#38






#32-I couldn't believe I rounded the corner and right before my eyes I saw the rainbow!  beginning to end-enchanting and automatically a smile lit up my face and I thanked God! 
#33-The other end-I was in the car so I could not capture it all with my iphone but the picture is engraved in my heart
#33- sweet baby Sam enjoying his new pool and entertaining all of us and bringing us Joy
Genesis 9:16
#34-Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

we have so much to be thankful for...

#35- for family that brings Joy to our lives
#36- for laughter around the dinner table
#37- for new memories made
#38- for Josh's perfected art of making indoor s'mores...

Gracefully Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment