Monday, May 23, 2011

gifts of thanksgiving -#25-#31

I have so much to be grateful for! Just today he has showered me with gifts undeserved!
Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!
this is my prayer today, " make my ways steadfast Lord in obeying your decrees!" So today in obedience I give you thanks for you are good and your mercy endures forever! Here is a sampling of the goodness you continue to give me... Thank you


#25 for a wonderful husband who constantly sweeps me off my feet
#26 for safety in the storms
#27 for wonderful neighbors
#28 for walks on sunny days with Sammy
#29 for a crawling little man who keeps us on our toes
#30 for date nights
#31 for sweet surprise trips to Texas...




The lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.
Gracefully Daisy


2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord Daisy, I love this!

    I hadn't realized you updated and I love the picture of Samuel and his first toy!! Also the keifer question, I leave it for 24 hours in the milk but if it exceeds that time I just rinse the keifer grains under water and throw the milk out, thats if your keifer tastes sour.

    LOVE YOU
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Katinas! This is a great song and what a wonderful reminder to give thanks. I wandered over from Ann's and I am glad I did. Thanks for sharing and God bless :)

    ReplyDelete