Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ligia (my little sister) is visiting us for 10 days!

last year at my baby shower

We are so excited! Ligia is coming for 10 days! we can't wait!
Let me tell you a little bit about her!
She is so joyful and full of life that she lights up the room when she walks in!
She loves the Lord with all of her heart and continues to grow in her walk with the Lord everyday!
Her laugh is contagious it brings you joy-you just want to revel in it!
She is an awesome singer! Every day I swear her voice gets better and better-she is blessed!
She is currently working with kids in an after school program and she is so great with them!
She has a great sense of style-basically super supermodel hot stuff!
I know she is going to be famous-well she kind of already is...

I can't wait to spend time with her this week! I know Josh and Sammy are thrilled as well!
Love you sis!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Daisy, So glad your sister is coming. I am so happy for you :)
    I too am enjoying my sis who happens to be visiting this week :)

    Thinking of you and sending you much love your way dear friend

    In Christ
    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! we should all get together! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be delightful Daisy. It is such fun and so encouraging to have family visiting I think. :)

    ReplyDelete