Tuesday, March 22, 2011

High Tea Lingerie Shower for Rachel


the sweet invite
the shower favors Sweet and fun!
the beautiful cake created by Jennifer  
The beautiful bride enjoying it all!
I had a wonderful time planning for this shower! It turned out just as sweet, classy and fun as I envisioned it!
here are some of the places I got my inspiration from!
awesome ideas at the pretty blog love the great diy ideas and the free printables. This is where I got the invite. from!
I love hostess with the mostess blog for inspiration, where I found the beautiful favors!
thank you to my beautiful friend Jennifer and her awesome neighbor Anne for the gorgeous cake! 
Thank you to the gals who attended and brought the yummy treats! i loved getting to know you guys!
back left to right Lily, Jennifer, Ruthanna, Abbie
front Left to Right Daisy, Tara, Rachel and Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks so beautiful Daisy! I love the cake and the favors. Such a beautiful shower!

    Love
    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete