Friday, May 3, 2013

Vizcaya: An Enchanting Afternoon With My Love








How do I love thee? 
Let me count the ways.
 I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach,
 when feeling out of sight For the ends of being and ideal grace.
 I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need,
 by sun and candle-light. I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
 I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
 I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
 I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints.
 I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life; 
and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. 













What a sweet enchanting afternoon we spent together last year on our 
romantic get away to Florida. This was last October and oh my times flies! 
I can't believe I am just now posting this! it has been in drafts for over 6 months! Better late than never!

Gracefully Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment